Saturday, October 11, 2008

Huh

Interesting personality disorder test.  I'm not diagnosed as any of the things I'm Very High or High in.  Or Low for that matter, and only 1 moderate.  Do you think I see myself differently than the diagnosers do?  Probably.

DisorderRating
Paranoid Personality Disorder:Very High
Schizoid Personality Disorder:High
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:Very High
Antisocial Personality Disorder:Moderate
Borderline Personality Disorder:Moderate
Histrionic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:High
Avoidant Personality Disorder:Moderate
Dependent Personality Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Moderate

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --

Anyway, I still haven't figured out how to fix my regular blog so it will let folks using IE comment. So feel free to drop comments about my "real" blog here too.

6 comments:

horsesforcourses said...

I just took the tests, and the results are quite scary. Good thing these tests are largely pish! LOL

Hopeful Happiness said...

Oooooh, I think I may make a blog with my results : ) I haven't taken the test yet... I wonder how bad my results will be haha!

Hope things are going well! Thanks for always stopping by when you have a chance.

Immi said...

Rasp - My results are pretty scary too. Pish? Must be a UK saying, but I guess I can figure it out. LOL

HH - I saw it, was comical what happened with both of it. I commented on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment :)

jumpinginpuddles said...

Paranoid: Moderate click for info
Schizoid: Moderate click for info
Schizotypal: High click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Borderline: Moderate click for info
Histrionic: Moderate click for info
Narcissistic: Moderate click for info
Avoidant: Moderate click for info
Dependent: Low click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: High click for info


LOl considering we are MPD this was interesting becasue all those componnets could be any one of us LOL

Immi said...

Jumping - I'm pretty sure they don't accommodate for situations like yours. LOL It would probably make them curl up in a ball and suck their thumbs! Glad you enjoyed it though :)